Experienced, Supportive Legal Services

Child support and spousal support/alimony are determined by court-approved formulas. However, this does not mean there is absolutely no room for negotiation. At Hudson L. Voltz, P.C., we help clients throughout Chester County, Pennsylvania, with support issues in divorce.

Representing Your Interests in Child Support Issues

Traditionally, child support is used as a way to pay for the daily expenses of raising a child, such as food, clothing, education and routine medical procedures. Issues arise when either parent requests additional child support to cover unique expenses such as:

  • Private school tuition and fees
  • Extracurricular activities, such as sports camps, music lessons and other activities
  • Programs for children with special needs

Our firm represents both mothers and fathers equally involved in child support enforcement issues. We also represent those who seek modification to existing orders due to job loss, relocation or other concerns.

With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our Chester County child support attorneys use their negotiating skills to represent your interests in mediation, negotiation or litigation as necessary. We seek creative solutions to your unique child support needs.

Experienced Chester County Alimony Attorneys

Like child support, spousal support is determined primarily by a formula. Many issues arise when either spouse hides certain assets or misleads the court about his or her income or earning potential. Our firm employs the latest technology and up-to-date research tactics to ensure full disclosure. If there is a question of hidden assets, we can:

  • Hire private investigators
  • Request depositions and subpoenas
  • Employ field experts when necessary

We work individually with clients through each step in the process. We seek to give you the information you need to set realistic expectations and make informed decisions about your options. Our lawyers often work as a team to help you achieve the best possible outcome.

Contact an Experienced Attorney Today

Whether you seek a child support modification or to defend against an unreasonable spousal support obligation, we have the skills to help you.

Contact the law firm of Hudson L. Voltz, P.C. at 610-518-9500.

Contact Us

all fields required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.