Do I need a new Will and POA because I moved to PA?

By: Hudson

Moving to Pennsylvania for your permanent residence may require a new will.

Each state has different requirements (notary, witnesses, etc.) and any will or codicil must meet those requirements for probation in the event of your death.  Our office can review your current estate plan and provide the necessary guidance as to whether or not changes are necessary.

Perhaps it is also time to update your executor or beneficiaries as well?  Are your children now adults and no longer need a guardian?  Have you divorced?  Call our office for a consultation.  We can help.

Contact Us

all fields required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.